Do you like working in an international environment and on international projects?
Then this might be for you!
- Starting in July, for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6.
- Support the on-going projects (as an indication, we are now busy with projects in The Netherlands, Belgium, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Mexico)
- Undertake internet and desk-based research on good practices of sustainable urban mobility, support the drafting of project proposals and prepare short reports or presentations.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of Dutch and Spanish can be considered as an advantage
- Quantitative/qualitative analytical skills (affinity) related to transport planning, modelling and urban development
- Computer knowledge in standard software applications e.g. Microsoft Office package. Knowledge of and experience with GIS applications is an advantage.
- Be enrolled in a Master programme in the areas of transport/urban planning or a related field.
- Applicants are not required to have professional work experience.
How to apply
Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Proof of enrollment to the educational programme
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
Based on these documents, a pre-selection of candidates will be held.
Pre-selected candidates will be asked for a Skype interview.