The Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management has asked the MOVE Mobility team to refactor the Mobiliteitsscan for the Dutch market.
Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management
The MOVE Meter is the international version of the Mobiliteitsscan. It is an easy to use GIS/internet based application especially developed to monitor and assess the mobility impact of infrastructural and socio-economic changes in a town, city or region.
Together with DAT.Mobility the following activities have been performed:
- Make the Mobiliteitsscan more robust (for example, improving data management and the user interface).
- Prepare complete documentations related to the use and functionality of various modules.
- Develop a proper interface, so that existing data and information from traffic models could be read swiftly and the results/ output could easily be exported to third-party tools (GIS and other applications).
- Expand modules for sustainability and environmental assessment.
- Other interface and usability improvements.